AIC Mines Limited
ABN 11 060 156 452
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
AIC Mines Limited (Company) ABN 11 060 156 452 gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members of the Company (Members) to:
- elect to be sent (or not sent) certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Among other things, the Company is required or permitted to send the following documents to Members, and Members are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Members (including a meeting of a class of Members);
- documents that relate to a resolution to be considered by the Members (including a resolution to be considered by a class of Members) without a meeting of Members;
- Annual Reports of the Company (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of Members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,
together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Member Elections: Each Member is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent Annual Reports of the Company (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying the Company of the election.
A Member may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Member Requests: In addition to any election, a Member is also entitled to request the Company to send a particular Document (and any other document to which Part 1.2AA of the Corporations Act applies) to the Member on an ad hoc basis in physical form or in electronic form.
Elections and Requests
You can make your election and/or request and notify the Company by contacting our Share Registry Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited on 1300 850 505 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia) or www.computershare.com/au